15 Apr 2019
Congratulations to the Tau Grant recipients for FY19 Cycle 2. Tau Grants support capacity-building efforts for organizations, programs or initiatives that are aligned with our mission and impact at least one of the social determinants of health. The social determinants of health that were addressed include: social & community context, neighborhood & built environment and health & healthcare. A total of 115 applications were received and 18 grants were awarded. We are delighted to partner with the following organizations to serve the most in need in our communities.
- 50 Can!*
- Ladies Empowerment and Action Program
- Mujeres Unidas en Justica Educacion y Reforma
- Rebuilding Together Miami Dade*
- Struggle for Miami’s Affordable and Sustainable Housing*
- Urban Health Partnerships*
- The Arc of the Glades*
- In the Image of Christ*
- Mustard Seed Ministries of Fort Pierce Inc.
- Urban Growers Community Economic Development Corporation
- Alpha House of Tampa, Inc.
- Bethel Temple Assembly of God*
- Community Dental Clinic
- Faith and Action for Strength Together
- Health Council of West Central Florida*
- Mission Tampa
- Village Presbyterian Church
* indicates first time recipient